Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon Opening In 2017

Yes, It's official!  Jimmy Fallon just announced that he will have his very own ride at Universal Orlando!  Since Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon will be taking the place of Twister, Twister will be closing on November 2nd.  I am always sad to see a ride at Universal go and I will be lucky enough to ride Twister one more time on November 2nd. A ride such as Twister needed to be replaced though.  Twister was a great ride in it's day, but now with rides such as Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, The Revenge of the Mummy, and The Amazing Spiderman Ride it is time for a change.
I have always loved Jimmy Fallon, he is a very entertaining host and comedian and I can't wait to see how his ride turns out!          

What are your thoughts about a Jimmy Fallon ride taking over Twister?
Let me know down in the comment section below!  I will see you in the next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment