Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hulk Rollercoaster's Closing

The news is true.  The Hulk is closing, but only temporarily!  The hulk has been said to reopen in the summer or 2016!  Many people have been arguing if it was necessary or not to take down the Hulk and change it up, I personally am sad that is being shut down for the time being, but I am very happy it is getting redesigned. The last time I rode the ride it was very rough, and bumpy.
I have heard that they are going to change the line interior, and possibly the entire track!  I can not wait to see what the Universal Team does with the Hulk!
                                       


Are you excited about the Hulk getting a makeover?  Let me know down in the comment section below!  I will see you in the next blog!


2 comments:

  1. I like that they're keeping things fresh by upgrading rides like this, but Hulk was #4 on your fav rides list, so I hope they're not changing it too much. It's one I would definitely want to ride on a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Hulk is such a classic, and I am certain Universal won't disappoint!

      Delete