Monday, April 27, 2015

Top 10 Things You Must Do at Diagon Alley

Last Time I visited Universal I was able to experience the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter's Diagon Alley!  It ia amazing on so many levels!  the attention to detail is mind blowing, the rides are amazing and don't even get me started on the food!  Today I will tell you the Top 10 Things You Must Do at Diagon Alley!





                        10: The Tales of the Beddle the Bard
This Performance is very fun and enjoyable for many fans of the Harry Potter Series.  
For people who are not fans of Harry Potter will still enjoy this wonderful show!

9:The Knight Bus
The Knight Bus is an interactive character meet and greet with The Knight Bus Driver and The Talking Shrunken Head.  It is a funny and fun experience!  I highly recommend taking a few minutes to stop by and take a picture!

8:Explore the Shops!


This is an ABSOLUTE MUST DO! 
The Shops are so true to the books are wonderfully detailed!  I was so overwhelmed by how detailed it all was!  Definatly take time to do this!

 7:  Knockturn Alley
 This place is very creepy and you feel like a death eater could jump out at any moment!
It is very dark and slightly hard to see, but I think that is the point.
I recommend Knockturn Alley for death eaters of all ages!


6:  Pumpkin Juice
Pumpkin Juice may sound gross, but trust me, it's not!
It tastes like a pumpkin pie in a bottle!  The bottle is fun to keep afterwards for water or any drinkable beverage!


5: ButterBeer Icecream
I can not even begin to explain how amazing this is!  It tastes just like ButterBeer, but with a nice texture!  To be honest Butterbeer ice-cream is now my new favorite Ice-cream flavor!


4: ButterBeer/Frozen ButterBeer
Of course you have to taste Butterbeer while at Universal!  It doesn't matter if you only take two sips then throw it away, it is the experience and just being able to say that you have tasted Butterbeer!


3: Interactive Wands
When I first found out about this I was extremely excited!  Universal Creative really outdid themselves with making you feel immersed as a wizard!  Now it does take practice because more than likely you will fail the first time.  Trust me, I made a full of my self by trying to do Wingardium Leviosa, I was pronouncing it right and everything!  It may be expensive, but it sure is worth the money!


2:  Hogwarts Express
This ride is absolutely amazing!  You need to have a park to park ticket to ride the Hogwarts Express, but it is worth ever single penny!  If you enter from King's Cross Station there is a small deli where you may purchase food items or drinks to take on the train ride.  It is even a different ride experience if you go from King's Cross Station to Hogsmeade!



1: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
This ride is like no other!  It is themed just right and
oh so much fun!  The line is fun to be in, the pre show is amazing, and the ride is unbelievable!  
I don't want to give away any spoilers, but all I can see is the #1 MUST DO while in Diagon alley!



What is your favorite thing to do in Diagon Alley?  Do you agree with my list?  Let me know down in the comment section below!  Well.. see you in the next blog!

~Bailey












                  

No comments:

Post a Comment