Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Top 10 Rides

Yesterday I posted my absolute favorite ride and so I thought, why not post about my other favorite rides?  So today I am going to to tell you about my top ten favorite rides!  Without further adieu, here are my Top 10 Favorite Rides!



                  10: Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges

I enjoy this ride, because of the peoples reactions.  Seeing a grown man squeal from the shock of cold water makes me laugh everytime!  The ride is fun and funny!  

9: E.T. Adventure



The E.T. Adventure ride is a classic!  Even though it may be cheesy at times, I just love it! 
E.T. in general brings back so many memories so it is pretty obvious why I love it!
It is far back on the list though because I don't care for his new planet friends...
But Steven Spielberg knows what he is doing because it is still very enjoyable!

8: Transformers: The Ride-3D



If you are like me and haven't seen the movies you will still love this ride! 
This ride is so thrilling and action packed!  One moment you are running away from Megatron the next you are being sucked into this giant robot crusher!  It is so much fun and I highly recommend it for almost anyone!

7: Men In Black Alien Attack


Men in Black is a fun shooter game with LOADS of unique aliens!
I love riding this ride because of the interactive experience.
The animatronics in MIB are very unique and quite amazing!
Over all MIB is a super fun ride!

6: Jurassic Park River Adventure


I love the beginning, the end, and everything in-between when it comes to this ride!  The thrill of almost being eaten by a giant T Rex is pretty awesome!  I love how in the beginning of the ride you feel as though you are in the calm version ( Before it all went haywire ) of Jurassic Park, but things suddenly change as you take a wrong turn! I would say this is a must for Universal visitors!

5:  The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

This ride is so much fun and I ( being a Spiderman Fan girl ) adore this ride and all of its fun aspects!  
The kids love it, the parents love it, heck their dogs would love it if they could ride it!  
The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman is a great ride. I highly recommend it!

4: The Incredible Hulk Coaster

This ride is probably the most thrilling ride in Universal!  It goes from 0 to 40 in 2 seconds!
Talk about a thrilling launch!
This ride is the perfect ride for the thrill seeker!  I believe this to be the absolute best roller coaster I have ever ridden!

3: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling's work so this, obviously, has a special place in 
my heart.  The holographic effects are amazing and even being in line is fun!  It feels just like you are in Hogwarts!  Even if you are not a fan of Harry Potter you will love this ride!  I would say it is a must for anyone visiting Islands of Adventure, or Universal in general.

2: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts


This was extremely hard to decide if I should place Gringotts or Journey as second because they are both so alike, yet so different. Since I am focusing on the rides and not the memories I decided Gringotts was defiantly second!  Gringotts is amazing!  The beginning is so thrilling and it is all just so immersive!  Though it has long waits, it is so worth it!

1:  The Revenge of the Mummy

This is my absolute favorite ride!  I have ridden it so many times I could recite the whole thing!
It is scary, thrilling, and so much fun!  This ride is great for people of any age!  I once sat next to a kid who was riding for the first time.  He was scared, but I reassured him that it was the best ride in all of the parks.  Right after the ride I asked him how he liked it and he said he was going to ride it again!

The Mummy is my favorite ride, what's yours?  Let me know in the comment section below!
See you in the next blog!
~Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment