Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Nintendo Is Coming to Universal Studios!

It has recently been announced that Universal Studios has struck a deal with Nintendo for some possible new Nintendo themed rides!
As much as I play the Super Mario Bros games I am very excited about this recent announcement!
I have not heard too much about what their future ride plans are, or if they are going to have an entire area dedicated to Nintendo, such as Diagon Alley,  I guess all we can do is wait!
Personally,  I would like to see either a Super Mario Bros ride or a Mario Kart ride!  It would also be great is they could sell some other Nintendo themed items, like Animal Crossing or Legend of Zelda.
I will be continuing to update you on the newest Universal Studios News!
Well, see you in the next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment